Master your drone flying skills with over 50 challenging maneuvers.
- Say goodbye to automated flights and take full control of your videography.
- Learn the app settings that will help get smooth footage.
- 50 flight maneuvers to help you improve your flying skills.
- “Live” explanations on how to perform the maneuvers.
- Divided into 4 different difficulty levels for an easy progression.
- Includes a PDF Guide to take with you at the field.
- Become a smooth videographer and create appealing content.
This course was designed for all drone pilots out there: novice, intermediate, and experts. Everyone will find a way to improve their flying skills and challenge themselves in a fun way.
The course is divided into six different sections:
(1) Aerodynamics and Flight Controls: a full description of how drones fly and how they are controlled,
(2) Maneuvers Description: an explanation of the types of maneuvers practiced in the course, and explanations on how to set up your flying area,
(3) One-Star Maneuvers: a full description both in the studio and at the field of the maneuvers designed for beginner drone pilots.
(4) Two-Star Maneuvers: a full description both in the studio and at the field of the maneuvers designed for intermediate drone pilots.
(5) Three-Star Maneuvers: a full description both in the studio and at the field of the maneuvers designed for advanced drone pilots.
(6) Four-Star Maneuvers: a full description both in the studio and at the field of the maneuvers designed for expert drone pilots.
This course includes 75 videos and over 3.5 hours of easy-to-follow videos. Also included is a PDF Maneuvers Guide that you can print before heading out to improve your skills.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the various components of the drone and how they aerodynamically control its motion,
- Master cinematic maneuvers that are automated in your flying software. You will be able to add your own personal touch to achieve professional-looking videos,
- Fly in all possible scenarios and bring your drone back to safety in an emergency situation,
- Master flying in “reverse command” conditions,
- Impress your flying friends by asking them to perform some of the maneuvers and watch them struggle.
Affiliate disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be an affiliate link, which means Drone Outlook may get a commission for purchases made through some of the above links. You will not pay more when buying a product through the above links, and you may occasionally receive a lower rate through coupon codes negotiated by Drone Outlook on these links. Thanks for your support!