Learn how to read Sectional Charts and determine which airspace you fly in
- 4 hours of videos specifically designed for drone pilots
- Contains information for both Recreational and Commercial (Part 107) Drone Pilots
- Detailed information to become an expert in identify airspace and reading charts
This course is designed to help Recreational drone pilots and Remote Pilots (certified or currently studying) acquire a better understand of the National Airspace System and how to read information on Sectional Charts and Chart Supplements. This course is comprehensive and helps pilots accomplish the following:
- (1) Identify which airspace your mission takes place in
- (2) Determine if the airspace requires permission
- (3) Become proficient at reading FAA chart and chart supplement to gather the maximum amount of data before a mission.
This course is updated with the latest regulation from the 2018 FAA Reauthorization Act, including changes to the Recreational Pilot regulation requiring authorization to fly in controlled airspace.
These lessons are part of my Part 107 Made Easy course, which can be found on this website. There, you will find additional information about regulation, aviation weather, crew resource management, emergency procedures, aeronautical decision-making, physiology, and maintenance.
Affiliate disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be an affiliate link, which means Drone Outlook may get a commission for purchases made through some of the above links. You will not pay more when buying a product through the above links, and you may occasionally receive a lower rate through coupon codes negotiated by Drone Outlook on these links. Thanks for your support!